13, 1300 & 1800 Numbers
Showing that your business is serious about service is a great way to attract and retain customers on a national or even international stage and our Inbound Numbers can help your company look more established, dependable and committed to good service. Plus, if you ever relocate your business you never need to change your phone number.
|Plan Name||Lite User 15||Heavy User 30|
|Local (15 min free then)||4.5c||4.2c|
Why do you need a 1300/1800 number?
- Increased response rates to advertising
- Gives your business a professional image
- High public awareness phone number
- National presence
- Comprehensive call routing features available
- Can be answered on any fixed, mobile or VOIP line worldwide
- No need to change your number if you relocate, we just redirect your 1300/1800 number – save on stationary costs!
- We can instantly redirect your 1300/1800 number should your lines have a fault
- You don't need extra phone lines
- With Anttel a 1300/1800 number is very cost effective
Why choose Anttel?
- We are Australian owned with Queensland based support
- We have simple and extremely competitive plans
- We can provide a single bill for all your communication services
- We provide a monthly invoice with flexible payment options
- Our inbound service 'just works' with no quality or call connection issues
- We are a specialist in advance solutions, if you can explain how you want your calls to be routed- we can set it up!
- We can even provide international toll free or local phone numbers!
- We provide lucky dip numbers, you can choose a number or we can arrange a phone word number (ie 1800 ANTTEL)
To discuss your requirements call us on 1800 ANTTEL (1800 268 835) or send your details in the contact form on the left and we will return your call.
The fine print…
Rates are quoted per minute and are billed in 1 second increments. First 15 minutes free for local calls only applies to 1300 numbers. There is no call connection fee or flag fall. Pricing is only available to new 1300/1800 services and is not applicable to existing services. A minimum charge of 15c applies to calls originating from a national, mobile or international service. All pricing is accurate as of 01/08/2011 and is subject to change without prior notice. A $99 charge applies if the service is disconnected or transferred to another provider within 12 months from activation. Services will only be provided to credit approved customers. All pricing excludes GST.